注册 登录
爱吱声 返回首页

Dracula的个人空间 http://aswetalk.net/bbs/?247 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

Donald Trump 语录

热度 14已有 2927 次阅读2016-2-24 01:54 | Trump

刚看到一篇文章,收录了Trump历年的一些语录。下面摘抄几条我觉得最有意思的。

(原文在这里

“I think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong. I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I’m ever wrong.”
— on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in September 2015

“Heidi Klum. Sadly, she's no longer a 10."
— New York Times article in August 2015

“When these people walk in the room, they don’t say, ‘Oh, hello! How’s the weather? It’s so beautiful outside. Isn’t it lovely? How are the Yankees doing? Oh they’re doing wonderful. Great.’ [Asians] say, ‘We want deal!’”
— discussing Asians at an August 2015 rally in Iowa

“No more massive injections. Tiny children are not horses—one vaccine at a time, over time.”
— via Twitter in September 2014

“It’s like in golf. A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
— explaining his stance on gay marriage in a New York Times profile in May 2011

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
— in an interview with Albany’s Talk Radio 1300 in April 2011

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
— commenting on his entrepreneurial daughter’s attractiveness on The View in 2006

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.” 
— on the social dynamics of his hit NBC reality show, to the Daily News in 2004

“The line of ‘Make America great again,’ the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody’s using it, they are all loving it. I don’t know I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it.”
— Trump, claiming that he was the first person to coin the phrase in March 2015. Ronald Reagan used the slogan over 35 years ago during his campaign.

膜拜

鸡蛋

鲜花

路过

雷人

开心

感动

难过

刚表态过的朋友 (14 人)

发表评论 评论 (6 个评论)

回复 MacArthur 2016-2-24 02:33

回复 holycow 2016-2-24 02:43
Stephen Colbert to Donald Rumsfeld: Mr. Secretary, are you aware there is another Donald out there, who is also famous for never apologizing?       

BTW, no. 4 above is actually a sensible proposition, I applaud him on that remark
回复 togo 2016-2-24 04:25
Heidi Klum is 9.99
回复 李根 2016-2-24 09:14
That’s to be expected.     
回复 玩牌也 2016-2-24 10:36
togo: Heidi Klum is 9.99
That's twenty years ago.
回复 谜团 2016-2-24 16:03

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|网站错误报告|爱吱声   

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:44 , Processed in 0.028371 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.