|
本帖最后由 沅湘 于 2016-9-19 22:07 编辑
When Your Small Form Tumbled into Me
当你小小的形体跌跌撞撞进入我
作者: Tracy K. Smith
译者: 沅湘
I lay sprawled like a big-game rug across the bed:
我伸展肢体横躺在床像猎物作地毯,
Belly down, legs wishbone-wide. It was winter.
俯卧着,双腿如叉翘开。 时为冬天。
Workaday. Your father swung his feet to the floor.
普通平凡。你父亲朝地板猛蹬着双脚。
The kids upstairs dragged something back and forth
楼上的小孩们用尖叫着的轮子来回拖
On shrieking wheels. I was empty, blown-through
动着什么。在那个房间里我就是空洞,
By whatever swells, swirling, and then breaks
夜复一夜任凭那啥,那肿胀,旋转着,
Night after night upon that room. You must have watched
然后歇下来的什么捣通。 你肯定在
For what felt like forever, wanting to be
观看那感觉的永远,想要成为我们在
What we passed back and forth between us like fire.
我们之间传递的那什么如火点燃,想
Wanting weight, desiring desire, dying
要着重量,渴望着渴望,死都要下践到
To descend into flesh, fault, the brief ecstasy of being.
生命的肉体,舛错, 一时的快乐中。
From what dream of world did you wriggle free?
你蠕动着从个什么梦的世界挣脱?
What soared—and what grieved—when you aimed your will
当你的意志瞄准我在床单上那么活动的
At the yes of my body alive like that on the sheets?
身体获得许可,什么飞跃,什么伤悲过?
|
评分
-
查看全部评分
|