• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2017-10-29 14:53
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]筑基

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2013-10-20 01:20:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    我玩这个网络游戏有一段时间了,一直在这个alliance里面,排名也在上升。今天跟另外一个alliance 的 modulator 打交道的时候遇到一个事情。从最底下开始读起。

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

auburndee        today at 12:44
    The pleasure is mine. Maybe we will talk again sometime.

XXX        today at 12:41
    Thank you for sharing it. It is very interesting. It has been pleasure to communicate with you.

auburndee        today at 12:14
    No problem XXX. I do appreciate your asking.

I believe we are neighbors. I do try to get to know my neighbors but time restraints and all can make that difficult. I couldn't help but notice you are a long way from much of your own alliance. Do you ever get lonely?

BTW . . . if you know your player Generic, please compliment him on his player profile for me. If you look at both mine and his you will see why. LOL

Dee

XXX         today at 12:06
    Thanks for letting me know, Dee.

auburndee        today at 12:01
    XXX,

I assume you are a sister alliance to Resurrection and perhaps know KINGREPSHADOW. I once asked him if I could take a ghost on one of his islands. He told me that he respected me for asking, but no.

I respect you for asking, but Arnach's cities are under the protection of Wrath of Hades and Wrath of Hades 2.0. Please return the favor and respect that protection.

BTW, you can call me Dee if you like.

Regards,
    Dee

XXX        today at 11:42
    Hello Auburndee,

This is XXX from Resurrection 2.0. I have noticed that a member, Arnach, from your alliance seems to be inactive for a while. I am wondering if I can take his cities.

Thanks
    XXX

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|网站错误报告|爱吱声   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 07:53 , Processed in 0.037029 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.